Moderator: Capt. Black

denden
Tokai
Tokai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1 time

Re: NZ Music Month: Last Week Project

Post by denden »

BG wrote:I haven't been to mermaids in months???
that what you youngsters calling it now? :P :lol:

mahtone
Squier

Post by mahtone »

*BUMP*

This shouldn't be let slide....any volunteers to have a crack at recording a rhythm part based on the changes?
MrSooty wrote: Yes, I have lost much saliva over that one. I can't bring myself to try it though, it'll either ruin the illusion for me or make me want to sell my children.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

yeah lets get onto it. If I'm feeling better later I'll get it down. Been sick past couple of days :(
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 384 times

Post by dayl »

mahtone wrote:*BUMP*

This shouldn't be let slide....any volunteers to have a crack at recording a rhythm part based on the changes?

What are the changes? can we use power chords now? :lol: actually, the sus chords sounded pretty good running over the top. I'm hangin for the pod to turn up but would be happy to have a crack. Still have Guitar Rig in all its digital fizz glory :D

mahtone
Squier

Post by mahtone »

dayl wrote:
mahtone wrote:*BUMP*

What are the changes? can we use power chords now? :lol: actually, the sus chords sounded pretty good running over the top. I'm hangin for the pod to turn up but would be happy to have a crack. Still have Guitar Rig in all its digital fizz glory :D
The changes are as per the last chord chart I uploaded. If at all possible can you use the voicings shown? The verse actually is power chords, just the bass note moves before the change to the next one...

Doesn't need to be flash or fast rhythm, just a simple rhythm that people can build upon.
MrSooty wrote: Yes, I have lost much saliva over that one. I can't bring myself to try it though, it'll either ruin the illusion for me or make me want to sell my children.