Hey! (video)

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2279 times
Been liked: 4012 times

Post by Bg »

I think you mistook the tele for a Daisy Rock, or was that vice versa? :D
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Basket Case wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:Can I just pop in and agree with Basket Case that Shatner is a rock god and could beat 'the Hoff' to a bloody pulp without breaking a sweat :)

Ok, as you were....

Tele's are for girls ;)
Yes, I imagine the Hoff plays a pink and purple tele with .008 strings. His second guitar is a black headless Steinberger that has been modified with red LEDs that illuminate backwards and forwards along the fingerboard. Hoff fans became concerned at a recent concert when he began shouting at the guitar to "hit the turbo boost". When nothing happened he became angry, smashed the guitar and stormed off stage.

Since the incident, apparently the Boss/Roland corporation have entered into negotiations with the Hoff over a reissue of their Turbo Overdrive pedal. Dubbed the "Turbo Boost", the pedal will feature the same panning LEDs as his custom Steinbergers and the yellow casing will protected by a slightly too small leather jacket.

:D Thats just really fucking funny :D
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by Basket Case »

No I think the Hoffs guitar was originally a Tele, but it just seemed too manly in it's original form. After cutting the body into a heart shape and painting it pink and purple, a close friend of the Hoffs showed him a picture of a Daisy Rock. Boy, did the Hoff feel silly or what? He immediately phoned the Daisy Rock company and demanded an endorsement. They refused, saying that Suzanna Hoffs was already an endorser and that having two Hoffs on the books would just get confusing.

grolschie
Ashton
Ashton

Post by grolschie »

bluesgeek wrote:...Shatner is a rock god and could beat 'the Hoff' to a bloody pulp without breaking a sweat :)
My wife and I saw a black Trans-Am the other day just like Kitt on Knight Rider. The number plate was DAHOFF and it was driven by an old lady. :-)

miles
Stagg
Stagg

Post by miles »

how the f**k can you shred like that in 2 years? People keep presenting this fact that it is easy to shred to me and i am yet to figure out how. Someone let me in on this secret please :P

Imbalance
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Imbalance »

miles wrote:how the f**k can you shred like that in 2 years? People keep presenting this fact that it is easy to shred to me and i am yet to figure out how. Someone let me in on this secret please :P
Agreed.
Reaching out to embrace the random, reaching out to embrace what ever may come.

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Hey! (video)

Post by Gelato »

SweepySam wrote:do check out the video just me playing some gat :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPU4ENx8hc
Holy crap :shock:

Did I mention, holy crap :shock:

I want to be just like you when I grow up 8)
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Ahh, to be 18 and unemployed again...
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

miles wrote:how the f**k can you shred like that in 2 years? People keep presenting this fact that it is easy to shred to me and i am yet to figure out how. Someone let me in on this secret please :P
Three liddle words: Woodshed, woodshed, woodshed...Not that I have or could do that :lol:
Tin arse!!

SweepySam
Stagg
Stagg

Post by SweepySam »

Yeah
Last edited by SweepySam on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dylan
Gibson
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by dylan »

grolschie wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:...Shatner is a rock god and could beat 'the Hoff' to a bloody pulp without breaking a sweat :)
My wife and I saw a black Trans-Am the other day just like Kitt on Knight Rider. The number plate was DAHOFF and it was driven by an old lady. :-)
turns out "jump in my car" is an australian song from 1975.

i wondered where i knew it from:)

LordsWarrior
Stagg
Stagg

Post by LordsWarrior »

Ive got a similar guitar to that.

It looks pretty much identical but its an Ibanez PF300 White(the one on the right in this picture)

http://www.ibanezrules.com/catalogs/us/1978/p18.jpg

Its heavy but its a beautiful guitar to play and sounds amazing.

If you can find any old ibanez like these snap em up....Ive played this and a tru Gibson Les Paul and they are pretty similar

-LW

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

cool stuff man 8)

And contrary to popular belief, having a high level of skill on your instrument is actually a really good thing. ;)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

It is not.

(shhh don't tell them)
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:lol: I'm still trying to get there
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins