Forum hate

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

indiebluesbreaker
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Forum hate

Post by indiebluesbreaker »

ill post a pic v soon, i jsut broke a string on it :(
ibanez iceman ic-300, fender squier bullet, Marinucci double cutaway, behringer 60watt ultratwin GXW10, big muff distortion pedal, digitech whammy, boss loop station, boss digi delay 7, hot cake distortion, roland blues cube 30watt.

indiebluesbreaker
Stagg
Stagg

Post by indiebluesbreaker »

there u go :D
ibanez iceman ic-300, fender squier bullet, Marinucci double cutaway, behringer 60watt ultratwin GXW10, big muff distortion pedal, digitech whammy, boss loop station, boss digi delay 7, hot cake distortion, roland blues cube 30watt.

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

looks nice 8)

fixed bridge too 8) 8)
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by alanp »

TBB Flamey wrote:I do believe it was the waves of emos that brought tele's into the heavy drop tuned category. Could be wrong
Not only is it a droptuned Tele, it's a Tele with a mahogany body (not ash or alder), TWO humbuckers (of the superheavy distortion active variety), and black hardware. Tuned to Drop A, no less.

Don't worry, though, Jim Root is the Tele guy. The other one "Seven", I think, still plays Ibanez shredder guitars.

I was thinking about saving up for one. Can't justify it, I'd get more playing out of a DOT and slapping new pups in my mahogany bodied fat strat.
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

alanp wrote:The other one "Seven", I think, still plays Ibanez shredder guitars.
and also has a sig Ovation :shock: :wink:
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

indiebluesbreaker wrote:i think people are taking this post to seriously.... its mroe ment to be just a bit of a laugh and people sharing storys of experiences with crappy intstruments.....

love love me do
well hate is a very serious word to just bandy about like that. seriously, have you considered the ramific... oh who the hell am I kidding?
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass