Godin guitars

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 66 times

Godin guitars

Post by Rog »

I'd never heard of these guitars 'till Monday, when I saw two poms using them onstage. Anyone here tried one?

http://www.godinguitars.com/godinproductlistingp.htm

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3923 times

Post by Bg »

Villageidiot has one.... - its the posh one with stereo and midi out as well :) Pix are in his album...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1364 times
Been liked: 2100 times

Post by GrantB »

Nice Canadian (assembled in the States too) gats. Deserve to be far more popular than they are (like most of us) just by their playability and sensible sound options...tried to buy one off TradeMe bout 6 mths back but missed out. They do a blimmin nice P-90 Mahog bodied PRS killer...well, maimer...ok, more like a PRS insulter, but still damn fine. A midi out guitar to me sounds just bizarre - I owned one once - why, I'm not sure...so, you play an analogue instrument made from wood to control a silicon machine...freaky...
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3923 times

Post by Bg »

... just because you can ;) and play through two amps as well at the same time :D
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.