Which one would you buy?

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Re: Which one would you buy?

Post by jeremyb »

Of those I'm liking the Fender with the double buckers!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Post by Single coil »

P90 thing is dope as fuck
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

olegmcnoleg wrote:I like the black one, might even buy that!
I like the 2 FGN Strats too, f-hole or not. Comments above are right about resale in NZ though, but FGN are really good guitars.
Thanks for the input all. I have 6 days to decide when I get there. Plenty of other brands too but these are the guitars that caught my attention. My mate has the FGN and it feels really nice and well built (duh fujigen). Low action, great finish just a bit awkward on the shape.

I was looking at the black and the red one actually. The red one has the humbucker sized p90s installed, not sure what brand will have to find out when I get there. I'll be going to the guitar street (Ochanomizu) and hopefully I can find the one I like. I'll start with the used shop first. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about resale though, I don't think I'd be selling them in Japan to be honest. Oh i forgot to mention, I'm moving there.. :clap: I don't think resale value would be an issue. so if you guys want anything I can help out with the orders. Guitar shipping cost is normally $150-$200 :lol:

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

willow13 wrote:If I had to choose I wouldn't go for anything with a block inlay...just looks awful to me on a strat. So that leaves 1 and 3 and given I don't like black strats i'd go for 1..but it needs a floyd :rofl:

There's a website where you can customize the FGN guitar. Bridge, body material, paint, pickups etc. basically every component but has about a month wait as it's custom and still the same cost $1500-$2500

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Post by Single coil »

Oh sweet!! Mean!!
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

werdna
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 590 times
Been liked: 458 times

Post by werdna »

Avoid the f hole ones.
In life, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.