NGD: 1975 Guild f50r

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 826 times
Been liked: 1315 times

Re: NGD: 1975 Guild f50r

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

jeremyb wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:00 pm
olegmcnoleg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:43 pm I think we need an acoustic gearfest
We had one of those a few years ago, was great to be able to still have a conversation when playing was happening :-)
Makes me think of one of those instagram reels that has a music video or live concert where the music and singing is taken out and replaced with awkward foot squeaks, yelps and unamplified muffled guitar twangs

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2492 times

Post by Slowy »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:15 am
jeremyb wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:00 pm
olegmcnoleg wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:43 pm I think we need an acoustic gearfest
We had one of those a few years ago, was great to be able to still have a conversation when playing was happening :-)
Makes me think of one of those instagram reels that has a music video or live concert where the music and singing is taken out and replaced with awkward foot squeaks, yelps and unamplified muffled guitar twangs
Keep strumming, young Padawan. Much you have to learn. :D
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2492 times

Post by Slowy »

My humble abode is available!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.