Cheap Good 2nd Hand or Rental

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Deodar
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Cheap Good 2nd Hand or Rental

Post by Deodar »

Well hey,I don't live in either big smoke,but just got a Behringer 400W 4x12 delivered yesterday for $20 + 300 for the
4x12.I have(wait while I count 'em) 1/2 a dozen guitars,only paid over a Grand for my Langcaster which model just
sold on E bay for 35K.This includes Fenders&Gibsons of course + shat loads of amps& processors.No crap in this house!
I scored them all on :lol: TM & most are collectors items(so I guess I'm a collector).Ever hear of a Jacob,you should've
cause it came out of the Gibson Custom shop-a one off.Jacob was on his lunch break.Trade Me.co.nz is an auction site.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 807 times

Re:

Post by hamo »

bapurvis wrote:IkeKrull thanks for all the details on the shops! :shock: Just on the the websites there are lots of choices. I will visit these places and play to find what I like. Perhaps something completely different from what I already have.

Bluesgeek and angry_young_poet thanks for the tour offers. Don't be surprised if I contact you while I am in NZ. :D

B45-12, if I see somebody glaring at me or giving me a rude gesture I will smile back and know I have found you. :wink:
You should fit right in here - you seem to be able to tell when someone is taking the mickey, which is the national passtime.

As for where you settle, the job prospects are probably better in Auckland, but house prices and transport are appalling. I'm biased towards Wellington, but I will defer to Auckland in the weather stakes, and for events.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Who the fuc dug this post up from last century? :roll:
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 807 times

Post by hamo »

Vorbis wrote:Who the fuc dug this post up from last century? :roll:
Jeez, I never even noticed. Boy do I feel sheepish... :oops:
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

:lol:
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

snitchez
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by snitchez »

Deodar wrote:Well hey,I don't live in either big smoke,but just got a Behringer 400W 4x12 delivered yesterday for $20 + 300 for the
4x12.I have(wait while I count 'em) 1/2 a dozen guitars,only paid over a Grand for my Langcaster which model just
sold on E bay for 35K.This includes Fenders&Gibsons of course + shat loads of amps& processors.No crap in this house!
I scored them all on :lol: TM & most are collectors items(so I guess I'm a collector).Ever hear of a Jacob,you should've
cause it came out of the Gibson Custom shop-a one off.Jacob was on his lunch break.Trade Me.co.nz is an auction site.

....Behringer = crap :lol: