Floyd Jam: Yes like buses they all come at once ;)

Wear your heart on your sleeve with pride! A plethora of jams and collobarations and stuff...

Moderator: Capt. Black

NZRS-Dave
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 52 times

Re: Floyd Jam: Yes like buses they all come at once ;)

Post by NZRS-Dave »

I agree ... nice ... so what was the final list of suspects ... and what times is they playing at? I know Frey is in there somewhere as I hit his spot by mistake and BG's spot as well.

Perhaps someone could take the finished track and voice the guitar player at the start of their solo? So it's forever (in blue jeans babe) known?

Polar Bear
Lyle
Mr Sooty
Alf
Yup - that's me and my pal Steve or little stevie vai as I like to call him. In Auckland airport when I was 26. I'm not 26 anymore.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Re: Floyd Jam: Yes like buses they all come at once ;)

Post by Bg »

DarcyPerry wrote:Hey, that was cool BG. I was keen to hear what you would do with it. Looking forward to working with you next year! 8)
Yeah I liked the wah wah, very nice :) I just masked what I played with a shittonne of effects, just like DG would have done ;) Yeah looking forward to next year too, I've done virtually nothing since Mission Bay. The plan was to concentrate on writing and recording and all I've done is concentrate on buying new gear :lol:
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.