Moderator: Capt. Black

GrantB
ADMIN
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1377 times
Been liked: 2107 times

Re: Tronfest 1st July 2017

Post by GrantB »

'73 Custom Tele please....so predictable.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by H671 »

Confirming that I will be there.
I will bring me, myself, a 335 & the Vibro King.
If anyone has a Deluxe Reverb, I would love to try one out.
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, Carvin AG100D, Ashton BSK158.

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

OK, last minute update.

It's facking cold in Hamilton presently. Dress warmly. Shredding will be near impossible. Upside, fingers torn off when unloading heavy gear will not hurt for some time.

If the door to the room is locked text me on 021 525 722 and I'll come open it. It's a secure room due to the vagrants and randoms (i.e. musicians) that hand around that block.

There will be two main rooms - one is sound proofed and all the quads etc should go in there so they can fight each other to see who can melt time and space first. The other room will be for the gentrified, pipe smoking, cravat wearing gentlemen with smaller pieces!

In anytime after 10:30am...packing up starts at 4pm or whenever you've had enough.

There will be no sausages and bread as I don't have the time, but there is a café and BP across the road....or BYO food. Consumption needs to be outside in any case.

Those heading back north, or anyone else for that matter, I extend an invitation to meet at the Cock N Bull Te Rapa for a quick pint at 5pm. It's at- 1 Corner Maui And Church St, Hamilton.

See you tomorrow.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

GrantB wrote:OK, last minute update.

It's facking cold in Hamilton presently. Dress warmly. Shredding will be near impossible. Upside, fingers torn off when unloading heavy gear will not hurt for some time.
yeah we really need to plan these for summer...it was this time last year also and it was equally cold as F..I will still try my best to play to fast though :thumbup:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Gotta work tomorrow. Ugh.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

shtink Ed...see you at the Orks one, whenever that might be.

SimpleSi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 177 times
Been liked: 116 times

Post by SimpleSi »

willow13 wrote:
GrantB wrote:OK, last minute update.

yeah we really need to plan these for summer...it was this time last year also and it was equally cold as F..I will still try my best to play to fast though :thumbup:
it's because we have to work around wintec holidays.
Instagram: @simonperssonmusic www.Simonperssonmusic.com
Guitars: Duesenberg Julia, DIY Duesenberg Walnut Caribou, DIY Custom Strat, Duesenberg Tom Bukovac Session man Starplayer TV, PRS SE Silver Sky, Maton ECW80C Acoustic, Duesenberg Paloma

null_pointer
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by null_pointer »

Hrm I'll bring the Ricky. Not sure I can bond with it's baseball bat neck but you Gibbo sniffers might appreciate it. /31 RSA31 head and prob the Dr Z 212, maybe the Vox and another guitar or two if I have room

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

i have this dream of having a massive summer party/gear fest at my place where the air is warm, the drinks are flowing and the girls are wearing flowing cotton hippy outfits...

What Ricky?

Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 747 times
Been liked: 516 times

Post by Zaulkin »

null_pointer wrote:Hrm I'll bring the Ricky. Not sure I can bond with it's baseball bat neck but you Gibbo sniffers might appreciate it. /31 RSA31 head and prob the Dr Z 212, maybe the Vox and another guitar or two if I have room
Still got your Classic T? You should bring that. :)

null_pointer
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by null_pointer »

I'll bring the Suhr T too then, and it's the 650D you've probably seen pop up occasionally. Been at Keith's for the past week getting optimised. Fret crowning, setup and cleanup of the electrics etc (wanted to play it in its best condition). But that neck is laaaarge! Well, relative to a Fender at least...

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

ah , yes...I do recall.

SimpleSi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 177 times
Been liked: 116 times

Post by SimpleSi »

Loaded the car for tomorrow morning

Instagram: @simonperssonmusic www.Simonperssonmusic.com
Guitars: Duesenberg Julia, DIY Duesenberg Walnut Caribou, DIY Custom Strat, Duesenberg Tom Bukovac Session man Starplayer TV, PRS SE Silver Sky, Maton ECW80C Acoustic, Duesenberg Paloma

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1026 times
Been liked: 2513 times

Post by Slowy »

GrantB wrote: the girls are wearing flowing cotton hippy outfits...
My favourite!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

Slowy wrote:
GrantB wrote: the girls are wearing flowing cotton hippy outfits...
My favourite!
Can you bring some?