Moderator: Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Re: Chch Gearfest 30th Oct 2011

Post by jeremyb »

Really stoked with my new Hercules stand tho', 8 string neck JUST fits in it :mrgreen: Dylan wanted me to buy him a little mini strat he saw while we were in the rockshop on saturday getting the stand, better put some cash aside soon 8)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Clarky wrote:
Rog wrote:I'm calling fake workshop!
1. Can see the actual floor
2. very tidy
3. walls not covered with pics of naked women
:lol:
I just roasted my Saturday guys for it being so f*ing filthy! :lol:
:lol: Hope you told them off for the rubbish bin stacked with empties :D
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

jeremyb wrote:Really stoked with my new Hercules stand tho',
Yes! These are so cool. I haven't ever been as excited about buying a measly guitar stand as when I got mine.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

twistedthoughts
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 7 times

Post by twistedthoughts »

I like Hercules stuff because it looks strong as, but I could never use it because it's the industrial yellow parts make it look shit house on stage.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

NZRS-Dave
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 52 times

Post by NZRS-Dave »

twistedthoughts wrote:I like Hercules stuff because it looks strong as, but I could never use it because it's the industrial yellow parts make it look shit house on stage.
Hahahahahaaaa ... we had a guy return one in ChCh ... because it was Wellington colours.

:)

And geeze do I have to think of everything ... colour them in with a vivid, bro!!!!!!!111 8)
Yup - that's me and my pal Steve or little stevie vai as I like to call him. In Auckland airport when I was 26. I'm not 26 anymore.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

slash-ed wrote:
Yes! These are so cool. I haven't ever been as excited about buying a measly guitar stand as when I got mine.
For the money it is way better than it should be, its beautifully engineered, solid as hell and folds up into a small package! (IB;JB)

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

jeremyb wrote:
slash-ed wrote:
For the money it is way better than it should be, its beautifully engineered, solid as hell and folds up into a small package! (IB;JB)
awesome stands, and perfect for pointys that wont fit on the normal stands 8)
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

twistedthoughts
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 7 times

Post by twistedthoughts »

jeremyb wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat's breath etc.
NZRS-Dave wrote:
twistedthoughts wrote:I like Hercules stuff because it looks strong as, but I could never use it because it's the industrial yellow parts make it look shit house on stage.
Hahahahahaaaa ... we had a guy return one in ChCh ... because it was Wellington colours.

:)

And geeze do I have to think of everything ... colour them in with a vivid, bro!!!!!!!111 8)
Hahaha! I know they wanted to make them look tough and industrial-strength etc., but I'd prefer it if my live rig didn't look like a Tonka truck.

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by alanp »

Good to see you fullas all had fun :)
Rog wrote:3. walls not covered with pics of naked women
:lol:
Took one of the sealers to the sparkies' workshop one day, and the leading hand (a fifty-ish Cook Islands lady) told me sternly to 'not look at the walls'.

Yeah, right.
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol