Moderator: Capt. Black

Lauren
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Music Expo 2013: April 27th-28th

Post by Lauren »

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let any interested parties know about the Music Expo trade and exhibition held over two days at Claudelands Event Centre. The event has gear distributers/importers, independent gear makers (guitars, amps, pedals etc), NZ music industry groups (NZ On Air, NZ Music Commission, Indies NZ, APRA, Creative NZ, MMF, PPNZ, Play It Strange), vinyl retailers, audio software distributers, music/film production companies etc. Along with demonstrations, workshops and music showcases. Last year, approximately 10,000 people came along to the Waikato Show and the Music Expo.

To give you a bit of a background of the event: The Expo started to help support our NZ industry by promoting and showcasing distributers, suppliers, gear makers etc and help the public gain knowledge about the products and services we have right here in our very own backyard. Media sponsors include The Rock and The Edge.

The rates are incredibly reasonable as it is run by a trust and is accessible to businesses and groups both large and small. It is important to us that independent gear makers, importers, distributors etc who would like to attend to feel like they can.

I know some gear distributors/makers may not know too much about it, but please totally feel free to contact me if you would like any more information. Happy to answer any questions you might have. Email: lauren@waikatomusicexpo.co.nz

Cheers Lauren

P.S apologies in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum!