Moderator: Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3924 times

Re: Next Auckland gearfest

Post by Bg »

Yeah thanks for everyone who came along, most we've had for awhile! Might have to squeeze another one in before xmas ;)

Cheers to Ryan, Ash and Simon for proudly displaying their wares - I just wish I had the cash (or any cash!) and the Capt for his time and the space. Next time I'll bring more sausages ;) I thought 24 would be enough for 6 each :lol:
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

crushing day wrote:Also, BG did a stirling job on lead vocals with the Midnight Blues Band at the Dogs Bollix... and yes, i managed to butcher a few songs as well :lol:
Yeah it was a good night :) perhaps too good with the free Kilkenny and all :lol:
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Cabb
Tokai
Tokai

Post by Cabb »

I would go out of my way to make it to the next gearfest, seeing as I've been around this board for a half decade nearly and haven't been to one yet. More importantly I won't need to travel the length of the country to attend :>

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Wow half a decade? That's a hell of a lot of banter, backchat and bollocks!

Fler
Squier
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Fler »

Hey BG, how about setting up one for just before or just after New Years? Should have my new rig set up by then for all to oogle at =D
(((Òran Mór

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

tried that a year or two ago, most people were out of town, only needed 12 sausages that time ;)

Fler
Squier
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Fler »

Hahaha I bet :P

Sweet well some time towards the end of the year. If possible early next year, cos i'm not sure i'll be able to get back into playing by then. Would suck to turn up with a brutal rig and not get to show it off =P
(((Òran Mór

darkness
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by darkness »

I wish I'd "past participle of get" there earlier. Been able to play something.

was good catching up with everyone, and to see some really nice gear that was floating around. Unfinished tele was awesome looking.
AFK.