The vintage gear forum, named in honour of the hundreds of people left vintage samick guitars in an estate....

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY GrantB
Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.
BY Molly
GrantB wrote:Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.

Just watched a demo of that. Great tool.
BY AiRdAd
Funny though... I just can't visualise you playing a Strat. I think you should take a photo of yourself with it, and we'll decide if you can keep it! Hahahaha
BY jeremyb
AiRdAd wrote:Funny though... I just can't visualise you playing a Strat. I think you should take a photo of yourself with it, and we'll decide if you can keep it! Hahahaha

Needs the Hank Marvin glasses too!
BY Lostininverness
GrantB wrote:Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.

Which one of them did you get? What was you previous file of choice? I've got the standard concave job which I quite like. Recently got the 3 sided file, but haven't had much of a chance to try to it.
BY GrantB
Lostininverness wrote:

Which one of them did you get? What was you previous file of choice? I've got the standard concave job which I quite like. Recently got the 3 sided file, but haven't had much of a chance to try to it.

I got the original - I'm a 3 sided fan but this is waayyyy faster