1960's Jansen Jazzman Guitar Bridge Hunt

The vintage gear forum, named in honour of the hundreds of people left vintage samick guitars in an estate....

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Ruffles
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

1960's Jansen Jazzman Guitar Bridge Hunt

Post by Ruffles »

Hello out there,

I've got a 1960's Jansen Jazzman III / Jazzmaster guitar (I believe is what you call them), and have been looking to find an original bridge to complete the 100% Jansen originalness of the guitar (I believe everything is original).

If any of you out there just so happened to have one hiding under your bed in a dusty old box I'd be more than interested in acquiring one.

I've just been using a tune-o-matic bridge in the meantime - it does the job, but the high E string feels like its falling of the fretboard half the time cos' these Jansen Jazzmans have a smaller string spacing.

Ta,
Last edited by Ruffles on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 358 times
Been liked: 284 times

Re: 1960's Jansen Jazzman Guitar Bridge Hunt

Post by Kev77 »

That would require a trip to either bungalow bills in akld, or tracking down "Denche" on trademe, aka Dennis shearer. Lives in west akld, Jansen fiend.
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

Ruffles
Stagg
Stagg

Re: 1960's Jansen Jazzman Guitar Bridge Hunt

Post by Ruffles »

Thanks for that. Got in contact with both of them, but neither have any. Still on the lookout thanks.