Two hours you won't regret

The vintage gear forum, named in honour of the hundreds of people left vintage samick guitars in an estate....

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2466 times

Re: Two hours you won't regret

Post by Slowy »

Almost didn’t open this thread. Assumed MF was promoting a mud run marathon or some similar horror.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7688 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote:
jeremyb wrote: No it's all a placebo, if you have a dud cable on a digital signal you will get noticeable artifacts, but anything from the most basic
$2 cable to a $2k one will sound identical, that's the beauty of digital, now a better DA converter will have an impact, but no way a cable will!!
To be honest, I don't believe that most DACs or amps are audibly different once you get past the US$200 mark. My Woo WA7 sure looks pretty though .
Yeah the human ear is so flawed too that it's completely a joke, if I could stomach the shame selling snake oil would be great business!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7688 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Slowy wrote:Almost didn’t open this thread. Assumed MF was promoting a mud run marathon or some similar horror.
Or the two hours at BG'S house the other night!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote:
Slowy wrote:Almost didn’t open this thread. Assumed MF was promoting a mud run marathon or some similar horror.
Or the two hours at BG'S house the other night!
Curry nights are never a waste :)

I don't have two hours to spend watching a video right now, and I know I will definitely regret it :P
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.