Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 3516 times
Been liked: 719 times

Re: ABY box

Post by Cdog »

You get LEDs with a true bypass switcher too.
The true bypass is the best option if you don't want another buffered circuit in your chain. Its especially good at switching channels on a vintage amp or routing signal through your pedal board.
The Radial would be better for running two amps... mainly because it has isolated outputs which is cool... much less likely to get earth loop hum

cholera
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: ABY box

Post by cholera »

Had a quick go on a bigshot switcher last night....the lift and iso features seemed to work well. Not entirely sure what "iso" is meant to do because while the two settings sounded different, neither produced a large amount of noise. The lift worked well there, tho it was 10.30 at night so I couldn't crank the amps much at all. The box works well but I really don't like not having LED's, and I still think the Leem switches are better...just a simple on/of switch for each channel as opposed to toggling between, reason being that you cant easily choose going from both to amp A or both to Amp B...depends on what you last had the toggle set too. Niggly, but it was something I hadn't thought of before I tried it...