Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2492 times

Re: Pedalboard attachments: Why not this?

Post by Slowy »

Zaulkin wrote: I used this stuff called Powergrip
Yep that's the stuff to use for sure. I tried to get some for 3 months but Guitarparts were out of stock. Now that they have it again, I'm feeling cheap. :oops:

I see there is no love for the Blutak idea. Of course this means I now have to do it so that at some later date, I can either report a triumph or confess a defeat.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1362 times
Been liked: 2100 times

Post by GrantB »

Hmmm....I have an idea that is so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel.

Let me R&D it a bit first...
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by alanp »

Drill holes in the wooden pedalboard and use zip ties!
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol

druz15
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by druz15 »

OpenCoil wrote:
BG wrote:How about some of those 3m Command adhesive pad things for sticking pix to walls? Or try the blu-tack. Or the humble Ty-Wrap, works for me.
I was going to suggest the 3M Command strips. I use them heaps for hanging posters and picture frames, etc. They really do work, they leave no marks and are plenty strong. Kind of pricey, but probably no more so than velcro, and you get heaps in a packet.
weird, I used them and ALL they did was tear chunks out of the wall
BG wrote:I don't care if you worship god or you worship goats cocks