Who has a HOG here? Need help.

Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Who has a HOG here? Need help.

Post by Ironbird13 »

cholera wrote:I don't think half of BYB knew what hit them. Seemed to be a whole shitload of underaged boozed girls riding on the back of motorcross bikes. Unfortunately that's about the only thing I remember from that gig. Incidentally, what would happen if my new band Bulletbelt came up there now? Is there any bogans up there who still go to gigs?
hell yeah man, we got a pretty good metal scene here most gigs are about 100-200 people
and if you want a band to play with... we're always keen to play
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

cholera
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by cholera »

Sweet. In the process of sorting out a national tour but I don't remember seeing Wangas on the list....might need to rectify that.

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

cholera wrote:Sweet. In the process of sorting out a national tour but I don't remember seeing Wangas on the list....might need to rectify that.
:thumbup:
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

cholera
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by cholera »

Well it seems that the problem is using it without the foot controller. As long as one of these presets is selected it works fine, tho I didn't make it past the first SG, spent too long on one guitar!
One thng I have noticed is that it's goddam noisy at hih volumes but I think that has more to do with this noisy preamp...thanks for your help Ironbird, I have a few bugs to work out but at least I know my pedal isn't dead...