Let's Build A Uni-Vibe: Introducing The Pадио Москва (Radio Moscow) Atmospheric Modulator - Sound Sample Added 2/1/2022

Pedal manufacturers in here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 318 times
Been liked: 935 times

Re: Let's Build A Uni-Vibe: Introducing The Pадио Москва (Radio Moscow) Atmospheric Modulator - Sound Sample Added 2/1/2

Post by Reg18 »

Wow!

TmcB
I may have a problem
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 561 times

Re: Let's Build A Uni-Vibe: Introducing The Pадио Москва (Radio Moscow) Atmospheric Modulator - Sound Sample Added 2/1/2

Post by TmcB »

That light shield assembly is such a genius move!
GrantB wrote:Tony, your taste is, as always, very refined. Or as HG would say, "bloody awful".
Family Music Store - http://familymusic.co.nz

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7744 times
Been liked: 4187 times

Post by jeremyb »

This is beyond cool!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 656 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

fabulous looking pedal!

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 863 times
Been liked: 742 times

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Awesome work. Looking forward to hearing it.

Michael
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by Michael »

Badass

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3498 times
Been liked: 715 times

Post by Cdog »

Hot dang Blake... love this, thanks for sharing! :)

FuzzMonkey
Gibson
Has liked: 514 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by FuzzMonkey »

Reg18 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:31 pmWow!
I'm stoked about how everything has turned out so far. Hopefully, I haven't made a mistake in the layout and everything works as intended.
TmcB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:48 pmThat light shield assembly is such a genius move!
Much better than what I was using before. But it needs a tweak on how it is panelised. Other than that, it fits together like a glove.
jeremyb wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:42 pmThis is beyond cool!
Thanks. I'm looking forward to finally getting this across the finish line.
rickenbackerkid wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:50 pmfabulous looking pedal!
Thanks. I'm still tying to decide between using a faceplate or going the UV printing route in terms of the artwork.
olegmcnoleg wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:05 pmAwesome work. Looking forward to hearing it.
I'll have to brush up on my Hendrix and Robin Trower for when the time comes.
Michael wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:12 pmBadass
I think so.
Cdog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:37 pm Hot dang Blake... love this, thanks for sharing! :)
Thanks Corey. It has been a minute but I'm glad that others have been able to enjoy the process.
"There's no creativity without vulnerability."

www.fantailaudio.com

sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by sty »

TmcB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:48 pm That light shield assembly is such a genius move!
That's proper engineering genius! A solution to the problem with the tools at hand and so well executed.

The whole thing is amazing and I'm dying to hear it and add it to my Christmas present list in the future :)

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1635 times
Been liked: 1302 times

Post by Jay »

Marvelous work, love it
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.

Mosfet
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Mosfet »

Real keen to try this!

FuzzMonkey
Gibson

Post by FuzzMonkey »

sty wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:00 am
TmcB wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:48 pm That light shield assembly is such a genius move!
That's proper engineering genius! A solution to the problem with the tools at hand and so well executed.

The whole thing is amazing and I'm dying to hear it and add it to my Christmas present list in the future :)
You can buy folded metal versions like that of the original Uni-Vibe but they are quite large as they are designed for scale replicas of the original units. I needed something small and a lot more cost-effective.
Jay wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:31 am Marvelous work, love it
Thank you.
Mosfet wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:50 am Real keen to try this!
Me too.

www.fantailaudio.com

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 698 times

Post by AiRdAd »

that looks fantastic. Does the design you've got there allow the user easy access to any trimpots to fine tune the unit?
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

FuzzMonkey
Gibson

Post by FuzzMonkey »

AiRdAd wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:33 pm that looks fantastic. Does the design you've got there allow the user easy access to any trimpots to fine tune the unit?
I had intended them to be more of a set-and-forget sort of thing but it probably would take too much of a re-work to make them accessible. It would be more having to take a back off style of access rather than the external access, like on the DryBell Vibe Machine.

www.fantailaudio.com