These Organic guitars, does anyone own one?

Members sound files, tone clips, videos, media

Moderator: Capt. Black

aliasceiza
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

These Organic guitars, does anyone own one?

Post by aliasceiza »

Hello everyone, I just signed up to ask if anyone actually owns one of these Organic guitars, and if so, what they think of them? They've got quite a large price tag, is it worthy? Thanks,

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place or way to post stuff here, I'm still figuring out how the website works!

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: These Organic guitars, does anyone own one?

Post by Vorbis »

They have nice wood and hardware. I'm not a big fan of the shape, looks like someone melted a PRS.

I just assembled my Organic guitar http://www.nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=14557

It cost a smidge over $850 with pickups/hardware/custom "organic :wink: " body.

Play it and see if it floats your boat, but be wary they'll be little resale value in it unlike the big 3 brands.
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

aliasceiza

Post by aliasceiza »

Thanks for the response, and yes I realise they have good specs on paper, but playing one is harder than you'd think, I was hoping someone actually bought one, and has used it for a while to see if any peculiar quirks came to light. There doesn't seem to be any long term testimonials on the web either!

Michael
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by Michael »

Honestly for the price I'd go to Ash. Might be a bit of a wait, but you're keeping it local and Ash is awesome.

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 105 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

Khann wrote:Honestly for the price I'd go to Ash. Might be a bit of a wait, but you're keeping it local and Ash is awesome.
When I saw people always recommend Ash on this forum, tbh, I was cynical and thought it was often a case of people jumping on the NZG opinion bandwagon, without actually seeing the gats in person.
But after see the Ash goldtop yesterday at the gearfest, I fully understand why people like them so much. It was a work of art, beautiful guitar.