Alien Baby Jesus

Members sound files, tone clips, videos, media

Moderator: Capt. Black

TBB Flamey
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Alien Baby Jesus

Post by TBB Flamey »

I know most you fullas tend to be rather apathetic towards the rap genre (putting it diplomatically :P) but there's some tasty guitar in this care of My cous. Concieved, recorded, mixed and mastered in under an hour. A fleeting moment of creative inspiration.

Alien Baby Jesus loves you all
Live love leave eat sandwiches

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1362 times
Been liked: 2100 times

Re: Alien Baby Jesus

Post by GrantB »

Interesting - quite like the phased effect on the drone guitar.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Sustainz
Squier
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Sustainz »

*UNIQUE* wrote:Interesting - quite like the phased effect on the drone guitar.
I like that too. Some of the sung vocals were a bit low in the mix; at times I couldn't actually make out the words. Maybe want to bump them up a bit.
Play what you love. Practice what you must ~ Larry Carlton

bobiron
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by bobiron »

Not what I was expecting, not really sure what I was expecting, maybe something a little harder edged and not pro Jesus because of what the title said to me. With an almost consultative vocal delivery, it delivers the message you want to get across, the drone guitar is a little saddening to me and I am not sure the message and the sound go together , well for me at least. Maybe that is what were going for, i.e. so kind of clashing mood and message. Yeah vocals could have been louder in parts, but that made listen harder. I was hoping for an storyline that had an alien invader with some sci fi twist, but no luck. Thanks for sharing it though.
OMM OM MM OMM MM

TBB Flamey
Gibson

Post by TBB Flamey »

I like the idea of the alien invader story. Maybe I could put that underneath the outro, I felt it was a bit too drawn out anyway tbh could spice it up a lil. Might have a muse on that idea. :) and also give the vocals a lil click up in the mix. thnx for the feedback :)
Live love leave eat sandwiches