NZRS-Dave
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 52 times

More Stolen Gear ... 13th May 2010 ...

Post by NZRS-Dave »

... new gear updated on the Rockshop Stolen Goods List.

http://www.rockshop.co.nz/04/homepage/stolen.php

Couple of BC Rich guitars.

Boo for burglars.
Yup - that's me and my pal Steve or little stevie vai as I like to call him. In Auckland airport when I was 26. I'm not 26 anymore.

xCaptainx
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 7 times

Re: More Stolen Gear ... 13th May 2010 ...

Post by xCaptainx »

ah that sucks, I'll keep an ear to the ground about the mock. THB I LOVE those exotic mockingbirds, they look so cool, and the price on them is great. I REALLY want an exotic warlock!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

testy wrote:am I the only one that doesnt like these threads?
maybe you could just update the first one from a few months ago and keep that going. I might be alone in thinking this so its just my 2c
Frey wrote:
testy wrote:am I the only one that doesnt like these threads?
maybe you could just update the first one from a few months ago and keep that going. I might be alone in thinking this so its just my 2c
yeah. that goes for all recurring things really,
ie "the HANGMAN thread" rather than a bunch of em

Heres a thought, when you see the thread title with "stolen goods" in it, don't click on it.... not hard is it?

In fact now there is a 'Stolen Goods' forum, just don't click on it. Problem/Whinge solved.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

NZRS-Dave
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times

Post by NZRS-Dave »

Guys, to be honest, I didn't know which was the best way to go

-add to an already started thread
-start a new thread for each one

I personally don't read new posts on old threads (I never look at Trademe Madness or Show Us Yer Pedal Board) so I just posted a new thread so that it would be fresh in everyone's mind.

And I actually don't think it matters how I do it - if just one instrument gets returned from me posting it here, then I think that's worth a little upset every now and then.

Then BG suggested this forum ... which was a great idea.
Yup - that's me and my pal Steve or little stevie vai as I like to call him. In Auckland airport when I was 26. I'm not 26 anymore.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

NZRS-Dave wrote:And I actually don't think it matters how I do it - if just one instrument gets returned from me posting it here, then I think that's worth a little upset every now and then.
+1 like I said, why click on the thread title and bother to comment if you're so upset about it??? I'm stumped ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

Of course the minute anyones gear is stolen its a panic to get the information as soon as possible, if its your own it seems you cant get the word around fast enough... The threads dont bother me a bit, I read them and feel bad for the people that have losses, sometimes it people from here in the forum.

Like BG says, I just read what I want, if its of no interst I dont click on it...
I had a dream last night, that everything I have got replaced with an exact replica.... (Steven Wright)

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Tonemaker, I hate your avatar, reminds me of the bug I absent mindly squished halfway down my laptop screen :oops: . It was doing exactly what your avatar is doing right now... :wink:
Tin arse!!

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

Terexgeek wrote:Tonemaker, I hate your avatar, reminds me of the bug I absent mindly squished halfway down my laptop screen :oops: . It was doing exactly what your avatar is doing right now... :wink:
Thats really off topic, this threads about stolen gear :lol:
I had a dream last night, that everything I have got replaced with an exact replica.... (Steven Wright)