grrrrr - just as well it's under warranty

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Tsuken »

well - at least it seems it's no longer an intermittent fault :roll: No sound this morning, and none now. So there shouldn't be any difficulty in demonstrating the problem to the Rock Shop staff tomorrow. :?
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3990 times

Post by Bg »

cool, sounds like the program error I got earlier 'Catastrophic Failure Error'... Should get a replacement straight away then :)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

I'm hoping for a fix though, cos I do want this amp. The new Laney for a similar price (in fact slightly more) was only 65 watts (solid state power amp, remember), so I would prefer this one fixed. If they can't, I'd just go for money back and look around a bit more.

What did you get the catastrophic failure error for???????

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

importing a database into delphi.... I did have to reboot though, so it was pretty accurate.

Oops, so the amp isn't new? Thought it was an off the floor (we have 10 in stock) thing, bugger.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

B45-12
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by B45-12 »

Well if it's gone 'bung' totally that is far easier to fix than if it's intermittant so you should get it back up and running.
You can't do THAT on stage!

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Well of course you all know exactly what happened when I took it in :roll: - it worked flawlessly. But of course he only had it on for a few minutes. I told him the tech may have to have it going for 15 minutes or so, but that's about the longest (maybe 20 minutes) it's ever worked continuously for me.

They've given me the TF200 for a loaner till they get my one fixed 8) It's damn nice too, but I still want mine fixed 8)

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

at least yours is being repaired :)

B45-12
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by B45-12 »

'Ah ye of great faith!' cut to music shop in 4 weeks time - 'What's that amp doing under the counter- can we sell it??' Yeah sure! um er hang on no it's needing 'repair'' - opens door to cellar 'Igor come here' Yes master' 'And bring the sledgehammer!' 'Urgent repair/insurance job?? eh master??' slobber slobber gibber gibbber etc. etc.

Now you might think I've exaggerated justa lttle but in my case the guitar (n case)sat there for 2 weeks despite a) being labelled, b) having note inside case.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

The guy seemed pretty genuine, so here's hoping (crossed fingers and other appendagges ;) ).

Here be bloggins

B45-12
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by B45-12 »

So what's the guts Tsuken - is it back and functioning again in society like us happy normal (excluding BG of course) people or will it be in the shop for 'some time'???

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

B45-12 wrote:So what's the guts Tsuken - is it back and functioning again in society like us happy normal (excluding BG of course) people or will it be in the shop for 'some time'???

Inquiring minds want to know!!
Not heard back from them yet. Not too worried at this point. I figure they'll definitley get back to me asap, cos they'll want their TF200 back - being new it's an extra $150 for them over the price of the TF300 :P

Here be bloggins