Running Amps in stereo

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

NZ__Ninja
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Been liked: 1 time

Running Amps in stereo

Post by NZ__Ninja »

me an mrsooty were talking about running amps in stereo for a while and then on sunday we did it with a fender blues deluxe and a peavey classic 50 and it sounded phat! (we got the delay bouncing off each amp). but for this thread, what would be the 2 amps you would love to here in stereo together (or have heard!)

id really like to hear a vox ac30HH 212 and a mesa nomad 100, that would be a cool combination.
Les Paul standard with Bareknuckle rebel yells
Ernie ball volume > Boss TU2 > Boss CS3 modded > Barber LTD >G2D Standard > Boss DD5 > TC nova repeater
Fender Blues Deluxe

ash
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Running Amps in stereo

Post by ash »

Can you get stereo volume pedals? What would be awesomeness would be to have a stereo volume pedal wired to work as an A/B pan type of deal and run one side into a clean Bassman and the other into a screaming JSX. Pan between them at will. Beast!
http://ashcustomworks.com for custom built electric guitars hand made in new zealand

Phildo
Resident Tyre Kicker

Post by Phildo »

ash wrote:Can you get stereo volume pedals? What would be awesomeness would be to have a stereo volume pedal wired to work as an A/B pan type of deal and run one side into a clean Bassman and the other into a screaming JSX. Pan between them at will. Beast!
Yep.
466097.jpg
466097.jpg (35.72 KiB) Viewed 943 times
8)
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb.

NZ__Ninja
Squier
Been liked: 1 time

Post by NZ__Ninja »

ash wrote:Can you get stereo volume pedals? What would be awesomeness would be to have a stereo volume pedal wired to work as an A/B pan type of deal and run one side into a clean Bassman and the other into a screaming JSX. Pan between them at will. Beast!
yeah that sounds really cool, would be keen to hear something like that aye
Les Paul standard with Bareknuckle rebel yells
Ernie ball volume > Boss TU2 > Boss CS3 modded > Barber LTD >G2D Standard > Boss DD5 > TC nova repeater
Fender Blues Deluxe

mr_sooty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 178 times

Post by mr_sooty »

Hey Ninja, it's past your bedtime!

I'd love to hear my PV Classic 50 in stereo with the Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue (or similar sounding Fenderish clean amp ) I'm gonna get someday.