New amp or Pod??

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

NZ__Ninja
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Been liked: 1 time

Re: New amp or Pod??

Post by NZ__Ninja »

PODs are good if your just starting out but no way can they cant beat a good proper tube amp. however since your on a low budget it could be a good option thanks to a good selection of tones and effects that you could get an idea from for when you want to buy the real thing, and they are compact and easily portable. you could go for a fender champion, $399 on trademe, great tone. not really death metal though haha
Les Paul standard with Bareknuckle rebel yells
Ernie ball volume > Boss TU2 > Boss CS3 modded > Barber LTD >G2D Standard > Boss DD5 > TC nova repeater
Fender Blues Deluxe

snitchez
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by snitchez »

most shops sell the sell the fender champion for 349 tho. so why buy trademe?

lol. i've been considering getting a bass pod for home/studio use... still up in the air.
but they are great units. used one when i first started going

hippy01
Fender
Fender

Post by hippy01 »

Ive made my decision :oops: , And well.. I did last night when i picked up my new Cabinet lol!
Im looking at getting a cheap head for it, and when i get a job (hopefully soon?? If anyone's hiring in Aucks PM ME!!) i can upgrade to a nice Mesa head or a Krank etc. :twisted: . But it seems as though its between the Valve Junior and the Behringer GMX1200H as they are the cheapest new heads i can find.. Any other ideas?
Get all Whammy'd up on it!