sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1200 times
Been liked: 1398 times

Re: Delay Dilemma

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Let's not fight over religion I mean that not what it.........ahhh :moresarc:
Tube amp and guitar tones straight from 1958… amazing how believable the sounds were back then, even without the modellers...

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Re: Delay Dilemma

Post by Slowy »

null_pointer wrote:
Slowy wrote:
null_pointer wrote: Sorry, couldn't let that pass. Why the hell should a guitarist playing for free at a church pay tax for the nice gear they purchased themselves via whatever job they have (where they already paid tax)?? I don't know what your understanding of 'worship guitarist' is, but they're just people playing at a church, not 'player funded via ill-"past participle of get" gains'.
All this comment does is illuminate your own attitude towards churches. Don't take it out on the guitarist.
Um... think we agree here but I'm not entirely sure .... I have no relationship with the christian god; we parted ways decades ago. However I have no problem with whatever path Folks choose to walk.
I've already paid tax on every bit of gear I own and I pay tax on everything it earns; just the way it is, soooo..... what exactly are you saying?
I was referring to Phillys comment which implied your guitarist (being a worship guitarist) got her gear tax free because she plays at church. Play the ball, not the man in other words. She got stung as hard as any of us for her purchases, there wasn't some sort of exemption applied due to it's destined use.
Gotcha. :thumbup:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.