Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 227 times

Re: The "OMG! If Only I Knew back Then" Thread

Post by Delayman »

Danger Mouse wrote:
Delayman wrote:
It is a true conundrum alright - I am in a similar place - went the way of corporate career at the expense of anything creative - but then I wonder how unhappy I'd be if I had worked this hard at something creative and it still turned out to pay like a hobby. Every choice has positives and negatives.

Although I guess I can look at the life I have and be happy I've never had to sacrifice my basic values of honesty and treating people with respect and so on - that would be true regret. I can live with the 'what might have been' questions.
You should be happy, everyone has what ifs and what might have beens, but those live in the past and we can't do anything about them. We roll the dice, throw the dart at the map, make our choices and live by them.

I certainly don't have a shit life, it has given me many amazing opportunities and experiences, so there's nothing to regret.

Well maybe turning doing that offer of a threesome with two women, because I thought they were joking (they weren't).

Maybe it's OK to have one regret.
Oh yes I agree, and I am happy - I just meant that happiness probably always has a few 'what ifs' attached as nobody can get everything they want. In Spanish when people finish a meal they say they are "content", not "full" like we say. That's the trick I think, learning to be content.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2466 times

Post by Slowy »

Danger Mouse wrote:
Well maybe turning doing that offer of a threesome with two women, because I thought they were joking (they weren't).

Threesomes are a nice idea, but have you ever tried playing 2 guitars at once?
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 804 times

Post by hamo »

Slowy wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

hamo wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

You could not get any more METAL
:mental:

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2466 times

Post by Slowy »

hamo wrote:
Slowy wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

Yeah mate. I was thinking of Michael Angelo as I posted. Good call! :rofl:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Post by jeremyb »

I turned down a threesome once too, felt weird when it was only guys.
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

Slowy wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

Happened a few times in my first marriage when she decided she liked girls. Awkward to say the least. What worked in her head did not pan out so well in real life. I just used to go to my parachute club and get pissed and crash there when she was up to that caper.

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Olderama »

Fucking hell its like dear Deirdre in here

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2255 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote:I turned down a threesome once too, felt weird when it was only guys.
Its ok, me and RS Dave went through with it anyway, didn't you get the pics?
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Olderama wrote:Fucking hell its like dear Deirdre in here
More like Simon Bates 'Our Tune'....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Olderama »

Said Jim Carey's ex

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

" So, to cut a long story short, it happened a few times...... when she decided she liked girls. It was awkward, he never really enjoyed it, not after that first time. Simply....... what worked in her head did not pan out so well in real life, he was hurt........, upset.......... and he was thinking, there must be more to this relationship. He just used to go to his parachute club........... get drunk and stay there until the....... coast was clear. many years later, he still thinks of those............difficult times. he wishes he could forgive and maybe even........ forget but the bridges were burned and thankfully he's got on with his life.............even though its been proven he is a russian spy. So I'm playing this record for him, TRUE by Spandau Ballet"

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Olderama »

Bg wrote:" So, to cut a long story short, it happened a few times...... when she decided she liked girls. It was awkward, he never really enjoyed it, not after that first time. Simply....... what worked in her head did not pan out so well in real life, he was hurt........, upset.......... and he was thinking, there must be more to this relationship. He just used to go to his parachute club........... get drunk and stay there until the....... coast was clear. many years later, he still thinks of those............difficult times. he wishes he could forgive and maybe even........ forget but the bridges were burned and thankfully he's got on with his life.............even though its been proven he is a russian spy. So I'm playing this record for him, TRUE by Spandau Ballet"

:crybaby:

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Olderama »

Saying that tho
Threesomes are complicated
I prefer twosomes

With the exception of the occasional sheep shit nugget getting stuck down me japper

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Post by jeremyb »

Bg wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I turned down a threesome once too, felt weird when it was only guys.
Its ok, me and RS Dave went through with it anyway, didn't you get the pics?
The wank bank is full as it is, better send them again tho' for good measure.
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.