Single coil
BANNED
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Re: RockShop Black Friday Sale!

Post by Single coil »

Someone wana do me a buy now pay later on a cherry dot? :lol:
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

null_pointer
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by null_pointer »

Just grabbed a Line 6 L2M off Cyber Monday. That completes my PA end to end, nothing else to buy (whew). Now I just need it out on a few more gigs!

Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 386 times

Post by Kris »

mule wrote:Might bite the bullet on a katana - 50W for $380 is hard to say no to.

I was probably leaning toward the 50 over the 100 anyway, but it's a bit disappointing that the 100W 12x1 combo's seem to have sold out online just in time for the sale :|
buy mine! then i can buy a head to replace it..

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 1297 times

Post by Jay »

Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.

Mattallica
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 558 times
Been liked: 175 times

Post by Mattallica »

jvpp wrote:Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI
Is checking out as a guest an option?

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

jvpp wrote:Set up an account just for this thing. Forgot password and requested to reset to my usual email address that I use for these kind of sites. Response... "that email address is not valid". Try again and then it responds "we have emailed a reset password to that address". 100% sure the address I entered is correct. Nothing shows up in my inbox. Probably will receive the reset in the next week or so... Bloody SLI
Did you check your other folders like spam, promotions, social etc?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

We (SLI) only do the search, the cart and account stuff is nothing to do with us :)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 1297 times

Post by Jay »

jeremyb wrote:
We (SLI) only do the search, the cart and account stuff is nothing to do with us :)
Yeah I know, just felt good writing it down. :wink:

And nothing in Spam folders etc. I only wanted some Elixers anyway so no big deal.
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.