Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1200 times
Been liked: 1398 times

NLD

Post by sizzlingbadger »

So I finally got a looper...

I was going to get the NU-X Core Looper Deluxe but couldn't find one in Welly, only online and wanted to check it out first. Then I decided to ditch that plan and just get the Boss RC3 as I know it will be built well and last. I went to Welly yesterday (and Lower Hutt) and there were none in stock.

I then found out Music Machine in Napier stocked NU-X so I planned a motorcycle trip up there. I had contacted them through Facebook new years day to find out when they were open, and rode up there today only to find they had sold the last one earlier that morning. But it was a great ride ~600km round trip (bloody hot in the Hawkes Bay) so not a complete waste.

Got talking to the two guys in the shop, very nice chaps and ended up getting a great deal on a Digitech Trio+ instead, now I just have to learn how to use it.

I was going to get the NU-X Core Looper Deluxe but couldn't find one in Welly, only online and wanted to check it out first. Then I decided to ditch that plan and just get the Boss RC3 as I know it will be built well and last. I went to Welly yesterday (and Lower Hutt) and there were none in stock.

I then found out Music Machine in Napier stocked NU-X so I planned a motorcycle trip up there. I had contacted them through Facebook new years day to find out when they were open, and rode up there today only to find they had sold the last one earlier that morning. But it was a great ride ~600km round trip (bloody hot in the Hawkes Bay) so not a complete waste.

Got talking to the two guys in the shop, very nice chaps and ended up getting a great deal on a Digitech Trio+ instead, now I just have to learn how to use it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :mental:
Tube amp and guitar tones straight from 1958… amazing how believable the sounds were back then, even without the modellers...

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Re: NLD

Post by Olderama »

I read all that and didn’t twig till the end lol
:mental: