jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7742 times
Been liked: 4186 times

Re: Wireless

Post by jeremyb »

FuzzMonkey wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:38 am
Cdog wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm Hard to know what to believe with 'reviews' online. Is anyone using wireless systems live?
Are there any actual honest review online these days? Or is every review just somebody being paid to shill whatever product put in front of them?
I think in any situation where peoples livelihood depends on views to generate money and companies are furnishing them with free products theres a massive conflict of interest, but also in mainstream journalism its all about clickbait and corporate sponsorship driving the narrative, its hard to know what to believe these days!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

FuzzMonkey
Gibson
Has liked: 514 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by FuzzMonkey »

jeremyb wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:07 am I think in any situation where peoples livelihood depends on views to generate money and companies are furnishing them with free products theres a massive conflict of interest, but also in mainstream journalism its all about clickbait and corporate sponsorship driving the narrative, its hard to know what to believe these days!
Ain't that the truth.
"There's no creativity without vulnerability."

www.fantailaudio.com

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3498 times
Been liked: 715 times

Post by Cdog »

Well, as an update I decided to get a cheapo UHF IEM system, through the US website as it was cheaper than Ali Express... Phenyx Pro PTM-10 IEM system. 20MHz of NZ legal bandwidth in UHF with 89 frequencies, and stereo. (I use mono, but handy if you want a second IEM mix to a 2nd receiver from the single transmitter.) Will update once I've had a decent hoon on it. :)