Mr Glyn cool 90 demo

Talk about your Burstbuckers and Seymour Duncans....

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Dharmajester
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 381 times

Re: Mr Glyn cool 90 demo

Post by Dharmajester »

What does this pu deliver that you couldn't get from the Tyson you replaced (Bobby Tyson arguably being one of the best P90 winders on the planet) ???
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1109 times
Been liked: 1425 times

Post by robthemac »

Dharmajester wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:37 am What does this pu deliver that you couldn't get from the Tyson you replaced (Bobby Tyson arguably being one of the best P90 winders on the planet) ???
The previous pickup was comically high-output. I love me a grunty P-90, but this shat the front end of anything I plugged it into.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Dharmajester
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 381 times

Post by Dharmajester »

robthemac wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:57 am
Dharmajester wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:37 am What does this pu deliver that you couldn't get from the Tyson you replaced (Bobby Tyson arguably being one of the best P90 winders on the planet) ???
The previous pickup was comically high-output. I love me a grunty P-90, but this shat the front end of anything I plugged it into.
Must have been a super hot wind someone requested. The Doug and Pat show featured his p90's next to original 50's a few times and they were always on the money. Nothing shedding a few winds and a mag swap couldn't fix.
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 828 times
Been liked: 1317 times

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Yeh this was too hot too handle
For my tastes anyway