anybody else remember where they've heard this?

Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by rocklander »

and the professionals... I saw a huge band (I think they called themselves the 'global funk orchestra' - and if I remember correctly 20+ members?) play that live at one gig - was totally awesome!
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

After watching the first episode of Jericho I was telling everyone how cool it was that the guy from Simon & Simon was in it. No one had a clue what I was on about :( Lucky I didn't mention he was in Major Dad I suppose...
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

haven't been watching jericho - perhaps I should have - I used to love watching S&S 8)
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Post by Bg »

rocklander wrote:and the professionals... I saw a huge band (I think they called themselves the 'global funk orchestra' - and if I remember correctly 20+ members?) play that live at one gig - was totally awesome!
Crushing Day started making an awesome cover of it, don't think he ever finished it, must get him to finish it off!
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Post by Bg »

In fact I've dug it out of the archive ;)
Attachments
professionals_936.mp3
(320.51 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

that's pretty cool man... possibly a lil over processed for my liking, but such a cool take on the old one..
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Danger Mouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 666 times

Post by Danger Mouse »

Basket Case wrote:I remember loving the guitar in the Magnum P.I theme when I was a little nipper!
A mate of mine had this TV Themes record with the full version of the Magnum PI theme on it. I seem to remember fighting over his tennis racquet so we could 'play' the solo...
The older I get, the more disappointed in myself I become.