Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY chur
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
chur wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Since I'm bored with my current playlist, listening to his concert on Youtube - Philip Sayce Live in Ottawa. Good tones. Never heard of the dude before.

Yeah, that's a good one. Is that the one where a storm rolls through about half way through?

Yep that's the one :thumbup:
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just watched this, very cool. Jerry Donahue killed it :clap:

Francis Dunnery in there I see. He's still going strong. My brother-in-law's partner is his bass player.
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just watched this, very cool. Jerry Donahue killed it :clap:

Donahue's amazing. If you liked 'The Beak/The Claw' you need to listen to this album if you haven't already.
I dived into it 20 years ago; still haven't surfaced.
hell.jpeg
hell.jpeg (11.34 KiB) Viewed 151 times
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Slowy wrote:

Donahue's amazing. If you liked 'The Beak/The Claw' you need to listen to this album if you haven't already.
hell.jpeg

Funny, was only just listening to 'Hell III - New Axes To Grind' this afternoon. All three of them are amazing in their own right.
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Slowy wrote:

hell.jpeg

Funny, was only just listening to 'Hell III - New Axes To Grind' this afternoon. All three of them are amazing in their own right.

And IMHO, that's their weakest album! Yeah, they're beyond amazing
BY jeremyb
The greatest solo ever recorded.