Shred

Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Vorbis »

I remember the 3 shredded wheat thing...popular in the UK.
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 257 times

Post by Capt. Black »

Tsuken wrote:
Capt. Black wrote:heaps of great stuff
Dizzam you have a great outlook on these things, good sir 8) The photography analogy is absolutely spot on.
Oh you bugger, you had me searching my posts for the last ten minutes. I couldn't remember when I wrote "heaps of great stuff"! Thought I was losing my marbles.

But thank you. I appreciate that. Wanna come 'round and listen to Since I been Loving You tomorrow night?

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

what's tomorrow?

... Friday? Could be possible. What sort of time are you thinking? I've got Cate to see to at least till she heads to bed - but obviously that's not particularly late.
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Jenesis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Jenesis »

Vorbis wrote:I remember the 3 shredded wheat thing...popular in the UK.
I'm glad someone picks up on my esoteric references. I was starting to feel like Dennis Miller up in here. :wink:

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Capt. Black »

:lol:

Thanks to Jenesis and Wikipedia I now know what 3 shredded wheat refers to and who Dennis Miller is.

Thanks mate, I didn't think I'd learn anything today.

:D

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3991 times

Post by Bg »

Tsuken wrote:what's tomorrow?

... Friday? Could be possible. What sort of time are you thinking? I've got Cate to see to at least till she heads to bed - but obviously that's not particularly late.
Geez mate, its friday night, loosen up a little - let her party! Otherwise she'll do the whole emo-angst thing....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Capt. Black »

bluesgeek wrote:
Tsuken wrote:what's tomorrow?

Geez mate, its friday night, loosen up a little - let her party! Otherwise she'll do the whole emo-angst thing....
BG the kids don't go out until after midnight. we try to get them to bed for a few hours by 7.30 or 8 O'clock before Uncle Brent comes around with their weekend's Speed and E delivery. Don't want them to know know that's what Uncle Brent does for a living. Problem is, I think the three year old is cottoning on and she climbs out the window to try and score a bit extra for her friends at kindie as he heads back to the car.
Still we think it's better they use chemicals rather than risk liver and lung damage. And we want to make sure they get the good stuff and not some dodgy janola from the creeps at the clubs they hang out at.

So Tsuken, how about coming around for an hour or so after the kids are asleep? Before Uncle Brent turns up.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

I had to make do with snorting talcum powder cut with flour when I was a kid.... they don't know they're born!
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Capt. Black wrote:So Tsuken, how about coming around for an hour or so after the kids are asleep? Before Uncle Brent turns up.
Could be a go. Will check and confirm. 8)

And BG, I'm not too worried about the emo thing, cos she already likes shred :P

(actually that's a lie, but she does like Andy Timmons, and Adam Fulara. And some Satriani. 8) Not at all keen on Paul Gilbert though - switches off completely :? )
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Capt. Black »

bluesgeek wrote:I had to make do with snorting talcum powder cut with flour when I was a kid.... they don't know they're born!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you do us a favour and change your avatar, The hamster's freakin' me out.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Capt. Black wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:I had to make do with snorting talcum powder cut with flour when I was a kid.... they don't know they're born!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you do us a favour and change your avatar, The hamster's freakin' me out.
Wait until I animate him.... now that will freak you. I'm going to do some talc and then do the Wish You Were Here/Wizard of Oz thing - man it really works, if you ignore all the bits that don't....

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

There is something disturbing about the Hamsters' eyes.

I think it wants to bludgeon someone to death.
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

crushing day
The Mystical Potato Head

Post by crushing day »

Vorbis wrote:There is something disturbing about the Hamsters' eyes.

Harry definitely wants to get up to no good, i can tell you that much :).
what we've got here is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

crushing day wrote:
Vorbis wrote:There is something disturbing about the Hamsters' eyes.

Harry definitely wants to get up to no good, i can tell you that much :).
involving ladies bottoms..... :eek:

DarcyPerry
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Who is Uncle Brent?

Post by DarcyPerry »

Capt. Black wrote:So Tsuken, how about coming around for an hour or so after the kids are asleep? Before Uncle Brent turns up.
Who is Uncle Brent?
"It's all a gift... and I have to keep giving it back, or it goes away. If I start believing that it's all my doing, it's gonna be my undoing." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.darcyperry.co.nz