Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2264 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Re: OD Pedals - follow on...

Post by Bg »

Its a little 10 watt Kereru, cathode bias, solid state rectifier..
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

similar to the one in this thread http://nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ru#p565094

only without the 'power' control
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by MrDINO »

Bg wrote:Its a little 10 watt Kereru, cathode bias, solid state rectifier..
A mate of mine owned one of those. It had a square box look rather than rectangular. He called it the Tardis. Great sound.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7727 times
Been liked: 4169 times

Post by jeremyb »

Interested in this sweet baby pedal, might grab one when I get some strings this week...
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Sounds pretty good, still not sure why I'd need one, the 800 channel on the wunderbeast sounds sooooo good!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBOwxFNHi-g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGMy-gtiRV0[/youtube]
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

MrDINO wrote:
Bg wrote:Its a little 10 watt Kereru, cathode bias, solid state rectifier..
A mate of mine owned one of those. It had a square box look rather than rectangular. He called it the Tardis. Great sound.
Ha, yeah a cool name for it :) should recover in blue tolex! Small box, huge sound! Thanks to the full size transformers.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote:Interested in this sweet baby pedal, might grab one when I get some strings this week...
at the price it would be rude not too ;) Have only tried in front of amps that need a bit of a kick up the pants so far, not in any rush to test it with the XTC for some reason :rofl:

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Bg wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Interested in this sweet baby pedal, might grab one when I get some strings this week...
at the price it would be rude not too ;) Have only tried in front of amps that need a bit of a kick up the pants so far, not in any rush to test it with the XTC for some reason :rofl:
LOL yeah, the new amp has moar gains than a room full of bodybuilders on the roids, doesn't need a good kicking at all!

dylan
Gibson
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by dylan »

a/b'd hotcake, xotic bb clone, eno rat, and sweet baby and now i like the eno rat!

**edit a/b's them again today, now i like the bb clone. Timmons is one of my favorite players...

***edit again crap now i like the sweet baby. this is ridiculous, im gonna keep buying dirt boxes till one is a clear winner!
:evil: Mids so haunting that demons took over my living room and now my guitar glows! :evil: