Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Re: The best tone I think I've ever had...

Post by Molly »

Jim.h wrote:Great playing! and an awesome tone! I am a fan. Keep posting vids too. I really enjoy them.
Cheers Jim. Jolly nice of you to say. :thumbup:

Lostininverness
Gibson
Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by Lostininverness »

Excellent playing Brian, I'm liking the clips you post of the various guitars and pick ups.

Do you get the BKP's direct from them, or from another supplier? Any problems with customs etc?

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Post by Molly »

Lostininverness wrote:Excellent playing Brian, I'm liking the clips you post of the various guitars and pick ups.

Do you get the BKP's direct from them, or from another supplier? Any problems with customs etc?
Thanks for that. Some I bought used on TradeMe but the Mule set I got direct via their website. No Customs issues, thankfully.

MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by MrDINO »

Molly wrote:
Lostininverness wrote:Excellent playing Brian, I'm liking the clips you post of the various guitars and pick ups.

Thanks for that. Some I bought used on TradeMe but the Mule set I got direct via their website. No Customs issues, thankfully.
The mules are the ones I settled on for my R7 until I tried some harmonic Z90s ( P90 styled) but as far as humbuckers go the mules rate highly on my scale.