Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Grant
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Digitech Hot Rod .... or a Rat ??

Post by Grant »

Just to hog the threads for a bit more !! :lol: Has anyone got a Digi Hot Rod ? I have heard sound bites of this pedal and it sounds to be quite good .. just wondering how good the mimicing of the Rat, DS-1, and Fuzzface really are ?
Im just wondering if it is a viable option for a distortion pedal, as opposed to getting a Rat2 or Turbo Rat.
Getting three distinct distortion sounds in one pedal seems attractive ....

Any ideas ? :) (thats .. "printable" ideas !)

Cheers,

Grant.

vacant
Ashton
Ashton
Been liked: 2 times

Post by vacant »

Have a look in the distortion pedal thread, theres some good advice going in there I think. The only 2 that come to mind however are the fatal tube coz tsuken has talked it up a fair bit and the 'muff diver' :lol:

I never really thought that much of digitech, based on the multieffects and the name digitech makes me what to think of really bad digital modelling, alas I was wrong.
I've been trying to justify you, in the end I will just defy you.

Grant
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Grant »

vacant wrote:Have a look in the distortion pedal thread, theres some good advice going in there I think. The only 2 that come to mind however are the fatal tube coz tsuken has talked it up a fair bit and the 'muff diver' :lol:

I never really thought that much of digitech, based on the multieffects and the name digitech makes me what to think of really bad digital modelling, alas I was wrong.
Reminds me of a T shirt I saw .... Muff divers .... we dive at five! No muff to tough !! lol :lol:

And yes ..... I was the same .... but .. dat damn Monkey is da Biz alright !!! 8)