Something is brewing -63 Strat

The vintage gear forum, named in honour of the hundreds of people left vintage samick guitars in an estate....

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

GrantB
ADMIN
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1353 times
Been liked: 2087 times

Re: Something is brewing -63 Strat

Post by GrantB »

Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Post by Molly »

GrantB wrote:Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.
Just watched a demo of that. Great tool.

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 696 times

Post by AiRdAd »

Funny though... I just can't visualise you playing a Strat. I think you should take a photo of yourself with it, and we'll decide if you can keep it! Hahahaha
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

AiRdAd wrote:Funny though... I just can't visualise you playing a Strat. I think you should take a photo of yourself with it, and we'll decide if you can keep it! Hahahaha
Needs the Hank Marvin glasses too!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Lostininverness
Gibson
Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by Lostininverness »

GrantB wrote:Thanks all. The refret was fast this time...I used the new Z file from SteMac....highly recommended.
Which one of them did you get? What was you previous file of choice? I've got the standard concave job which I quite like. Recently got the 3 sided file, but haven't had much of a chance to try to it.

Dano_NZ
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Dano_NZ »

Seriously awesome!

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1353 times
Been liked: 2087 times

Post by GrantB »

Lostininverness wrote:
Which one of them did you get? What was you previous file of choice? I've got the standard concave job which I quite like. Recently got the 3 sided file, but haven't had much of a chance to try to it.
I got the original - I'm a 3 sided fan but this is waayyyy faster
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves