Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY HackSaw
#801615
Bg wrote:so who's drumming :D
one thing I can't do...

I can vox, bass, guitar and synth though...


I can hit shit arythmically, get drunk and vomit, fail to pay my share of the gas money, cadge everyone else’s cigs, sleep with the mingers, never help with setup/pack-down, and occasionally score bad weed. Does that make me a drummer?
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#801638
HackSaw wrote:
Bg wrote:so who's drumming :D
one thing I can't do...

I can vox, bass, guitar and synth though...


I can hit shit arythmically, get drunk and vomit, fail to pay my share of the gas money, cadge everyone else’s cigs, sleep with the mingers, never help with setup/pack-down, and occasionally score bad weed. Does that make me a drummer?


Dude, that makes you a GREAT drummer.
User avatar
BY Danger Mouse
#801642
Bg wrote:can you play to a click track?


If you're asking a drummer you need to be more specific.

"can you play in time with a click track?"
User avatar
BY Bg
#801646
HackSaw wrote:What the fuck is a click track?


nope, you're out...
User avatar
BY Bg
#801647
Danger Mouse wrote:
Bg wrote:can you play to a click track?


If you're asking a drummer you need to be more specific.

"can you play in time with a click track?"


I know, I'm just thinning the herd... see above ^
User avatar
BY Danger Mouse
#801648
HackSaw wrote:What the fuck is a click track?


According to the last drummer I was in a band with, a click noise in his monitor that goes out of time regularly.
User avatar
BY Bg
#801649
ok, I'm digging on mathcore, and thats the only way we can do it...
User avatar
BY Single coil
#801662
Legit keen as a bean (wtf is mathcore? Let’s stick to alternative)
Wanted to join something since I moved back to auckhole.
User avatar
BY HackSaw
#801665
Bg wrote:
HackSaw wrote:What the fuck is a click track?


nope, you're out...


Kidding, I know what a click track is.

It’s in fact the whole “how to play the drums” thing that I don’t know.