ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
1. Tradesman Overdrive. Fancy boutique thing, sounds really, really great. Tilt EQ, hi and low gain modes, suberb overdrive tone. -$200

2. Encore 335 copy. This is a cheap but functional 335 copy. It originally sounded like a chainsaw, but thanks to a genuine Gibson Burstbucker and new pots with the correct value, it now sounds really good. There is no neck pickup installed at the moment. Guitar could do with a setup and the bridge is not amazing. $400

3. LR Baggs Para DI, fabulous DI box with powerful preamp and EQ for acoustic instruments. $170
mugamee wrote:Is the tradesman like a tubescreamer?

Kind of yes, kind of no.... the builder told me that he designed it specifically to be less ‘mid humpy’ than a TS, but not a transparent OD like a Timmy. From what I know of the Klon, I’d guess it’s more along those lines - but with a more useful EQ and a high gain mode