Insecure Delusion (TOOL tribute) - The Cabana, May 4th

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

hercules
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 257 times

Insecure Delusion (TOOL tribute) - The Cabana, May 4th

Post by hercules »

WHOA YEAH. That's right, we're hitting up Napier as part of The Royal Variety Show 6 at The Cabana.

If that wasn't enough, it's also Star Wars-themed!

We're one of ten bands ( :!: :!: :!: ) playing that night. I have it on good authority that we're on at 8.30pm on the main stage, so I'd consider us headliners.

Tickets $20 from UTR / $25 at the door: https://www.undertheradar.co.nz/tour/24 ... Show-6.utr
89716-939247.png
89716-939247.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 447 times
Last edited by hercules on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hercules
Squier

Re: Insecure Delusion (TOOL tribute) - The Cabana, May 4th

Post by hercules »

And, of course, a brief reminder that we aren't totally shit:

JoeBlow
Gibson
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 214 times

Post by JoeBlow »

Wish I could be there. Do you guys do any tracks off Fear Inoculum? Do you guys tackle the synth stuff also?

hercules
Squier

Post by hercules »

JoeBlow wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 pm Wish I could be there. Do you guys do any tracks off Fear Inoculum? Do you guys tackle the synth stuff also?
Nothing from Fear Innoculum yet but Pneuma is on the list. As you can imagine, there’s quite a catalogue!

We’re essentially working album by album - starting with Ænema with one or two “hit singles” from the catalogue for fun. Then we’ll move on to Lateralus. My “vision” is that we would do whole-album shows along with mixed set options.

This gig is definitely for the Ænema fans, I can say that much.

Synth wise, I have a few plans for that - samples and synths alike. But so far we are only focusing on instrumentation.

JoeBlow
Gibson
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 214 times

Post by JoeBlow »

hercules wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:31 pm
JoeBlow wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 pm Wish I could be there. Do you guys do any tracks off Fear Inoculum? Do you guys tackle the synth stuff also?
Nothing from Fear Innoculum yet but Pneuma is on the list. As you can imagine, there’s quite a catalogue!

We’re essentially working album by album - starting with Ænema with one or two “hit singles” from the catalogue for fun. Then we’ll move on to Lateralus. My “vision” is that we would do whole-album shows along with mixed set options.

This gig is definitely for the Ænema fans, I can say that much.

Synth wise, I have a few plans for that - samples and synths alike. But so far we are only focusing on instrumentation.
Awesome. Yes it would be great to hear you guys cover Pnuema live, and I would imagine the drumming would be quite the task to replicate, especially the mandala parts.

I'm sitting here learning Culling Voices. Their music is so pensive and engaging to delve into.

Hope you have a good gig :thumbup:

hercules
Squier

Post by hercules »

Just bumping this up - hopefully some of you Hawkes Bay people can make it! Come and say hello if you do.