Links to vaguely related sites

Moderator: Capt. Black

ajleece
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

'My Guitar' website.

Post by ajleece »

I was in a website making kind of mood so I spent the entire day making this website.
http://myguitar.uuuq.com/index.php
You do not need to use it, but it would be nice if you did. Obviously it does everything this does, so you probably won't bother.
Ironbird13 wrote:
Vince wrote: Was that before or after cleaning out the bottom of the lake?
you should try growing up in Taupo

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Re: 'My Guitar' website.

Post by shinenz »

Rules 1.1
No bad language! If a member continues to use bad language after a warning, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Oh i'm fucked then, but hey nice webby skills dude, its looks fucking great 8)
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage

JD
Gibson

Post by JD »

That's cool but I spend too much time on teh interweb already so I'll stick to my regular forums. Good job though.
Country blues and acoustic lover.

ajleece
Stagg
Stagg

Post by ajleece »

shinenz wrote:Rules 1.1
No bad language! If a member continues to use bad language after a warning, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Oh i'm fucked then, but hey nice webby skills dude, its looks fucking great 8)
Yay, and thanks.
I wasn't in the mood for writing up a rules set so I copied from another website.
I can take of the fucking rule if you fucking want. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ironbird13 wrote:

Pakehendrix
Big Muff

Post by Pakehendrix »

Impressive man, I signed up :)

Hopefully BG doesn't think I'm betraying him.... :P

ajleece
Stagg
Stagg

Post by ajleece »

Pakehendrix wrote:Impressive man, I signed up :)

Hopefully BG doesn't think I'm betraying him.... :P
Yay!!
Ironbird13 wrote:

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7907 times
Been liked: 4257 times

Post by jeremyb »

Hey AJ, how about starting something unique, you'll struggle to get people away from a great site like this :roll:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

ajleece
Stagg
Stagg

Post by ajleece »

jeremyb wrote:Hey AJ, how about starting something unique, you'll struggle to get people away from a great site like this :roll:
I know, but I was in the mood for making a website, and I couldn't think of anything else. I am not asking for people to move away from here, but I would like to have my skills recognized.
Ironbird13 wrote:

Pakehendrix
Big Muff

Post by Pakehendrix »

ajleece wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Hey AJ, how about starting something unique, you'll struggle to get people away from a great site like this :roll:
I know, but I was in the mood for making a website, and I couldn't think of anything else. I am not asking for people to move away from here, but I would like to have my skills recognized.
It is different, anyway...it's about specific guitars. Could be a really useful thing if you could get guitar techs to post, or as a general guitar help forum.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

ajleece wrote:
LOL, its not NCEA where you get a pass for turning up, you're a young guy with heaps of potential, come up with something cool that will get people along, theres no skill in copying what someone else has done!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Pakehendrix wrote:
ajleece wrote:
It is different, anyway...it's about specific guitars. Could be a really useful thing if you could get guitar techs to post, or as a general guitar help forum.
I've been around a LOT of forums and ones that are too specific end up confusing the punters, they post in the wrong place / things get way off topic quickly, best to keep it simple :)

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

jeremyb wrote: theres no skill in copying what someone else has done!
say what now? ever seen a good covers band?
ever built an effects pedal? :P
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

NZ__Ninja
Squier
Been liked: 1 time

Post by NZ__Ninja »

rocklander wrote:
jeremyb wrote: theres no skill in copying what someone else has done!
say what now? ever seen a good covers band?
ever built an effects pedal? :P
hahaha, thats gold
Les Paul standard with Bareknuckle rebel yells
Ernie ball volume > Boss TU2 > Boss CS3 modded > Barber LTD >G2D Standard > Boss DD5 > TC nova repeater
Fender Blues Deluxe

Pakehendrix
Big Muff

Post by Pakehendrix »

jeremyb wrote:
ajleece wrote:
LOL, its not NCEA where you get a pass for turning up, you're a young guy with heaps of potential, come up with something cool that will get people along, theres no skill in copying what someone else has done!
Dood, give him a break, its an impressive website. I don't think it was designed to be the new, unique website of the century. As rocky points out, copying is what musicians do best. An original concept for a guitar-based forum and message board? Whats the point?

Heck, if this site was shut down for containing too much bollocks it'd be nice to have somewhere similar to go.

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

Nah your site looks terrible. Also, what a huge slap in BGs face to post a link to it on his forums, jesus