Moderator: Capt. Black

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: randy rhoads forum

Post by sgt mukuzi »

thanks for the link
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

Long live Randy Rhoads!!

I still think he played better than ANYBODY who has ever lived.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

this from the site
Kelle Rhoads told me this week that the Polka dot is on show at the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland Ohio. There is also one of Randy's polka dot QR outfits on display.
Randy's display is right next to the Elvis one. Kelle said Randy would have got a kick out of that;-)

that would be awesome to see.....hopefully it gets treated a bit better than when it was on display during the 90's :evil:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by Aquila Rossa »

There are lots of people who don't understand why we rate him so highly.

I won't go into that discussion, but just quote Randy's mum Delores: "There was magic in those fingers"

Randy had that magical ingredient in his musical style that made his work so much better than most.

I am not a spiritual person, it fact I'm a Darwinian Athiest, but yesterday I had one of those rare moments in guitar playing where everything you think of playing happens without effort. Just playing straight from the brain and emotions.
I spent several hours playing my fav RR stuff much better than usual and improvising freely in that style too.
In was one of those playing better than you ever have before and whatever idea you try you can play sort of things.
Then I read here that it was 25 years yesterday. Just as well I'm not superstitous. :lol:

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Aquila Rosso wrote:Then I read here that it was 25 years yesterday. Just as well I'm not superstitous. :lol:
you don't have to worry because I posted the link 2 years ago :wink: on march 20th.....so its 27yrs on the 19th, which means randys been dead longer than he was alive which is so hard to fathom......his playing is still as fresh for me now as it was when I first heard him 25yrs ago
Attachments
lrg-1570-oz-diary-ran-blabv-0003.jpg
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be