I HAVE FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

daveym44
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

I HAVE FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Post by daveym44 »

I HAVE FOUND A BUNCH OF CNUTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GUITARISTS.I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE WITH YOU SHEEPSHAGGERS HEY!!!!!!!!YOU BOYS BITE MORE THAN SNAPPERS
Y U NO LIKE U2?

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Re: I HAVE FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Post by Bg »

daveym44 wrote:I HAVE FOUND A BUNCH OF CNUTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GUITARISTS.I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE WITH YOU SHEEPSHAGGERS HEY!!!!!!!!YOU BOYS BITE MORE THAN SNAPPERS
bumchum.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

and less the caps, that really will get you banned. I don't believe you're 44 though, unless its your moobs and they're double DD
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

TmcB
I may have a problem
Has liked: 657 times
Been liked: 562 times

Post by TmcB »

GrantB wrote:Tony, your taste is, as always, very refined. Or as HG would say, "bloody awful".
Family Music Store - http://familymusic.co.nz

AmpShop
CustomAudioThingz

Post by AmpShop »

daveym44 wrote:I HAVE FOUND A BUNCH OF CNUTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GUITARISTS.I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE WITH YOU SHEEPSHAGGERS HEY!!!!!!!!YOU BOYS BITE MORE THAN SNAPPERS
Oh come on, daveym44 ... there are more important problems than U2 to worry about. Sure our foreign policy is important, but there are more pressing problems at hand. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. Ensure a strong national defense, prevent the spread of communism in Central America, work for a Middle East peace settlement, prevent U.S. military involvement overseas. We have to ensure that America is a respected world power. Now that's not to belittle our domestic problems, which are equally important, if not more. Better and more affordable long-term care for the elderly, control and find a cure for the AIDS epidemic, clean up environmental damage from toxic waste and pollution, improve the quality of primary and secondary education, strengthen laws to crack down on crime and illegal drugs. We also have to ensure that college education is affordable for the middle class and protect Social Security for senior citizens plus conserve natural resources and wilderness areas and reduce the influence of political action committees. But economically we're still a mess. We have to find a way to hold down the inflation rate and reduce the deficit. We also need to provide training and jobs for the unemployed as well as protect existing American jobs from unfair foreign imports. We have to make America the leader in new technology. At the same time we need to promote economic growth and business expansion and hold the line against federal income taxes and hold down interest rates while promoting opportunities for small businesses and controlling mergers and big corporate takeovers. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice. We also have to control the influx of illegal immigrants. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values and curb graphic sex and violence on TV, in movies, in popular music, everywhere. Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
THE AMP SHOP LTD
Boutique Amplifiers, Guitars & Effects
Repairs, Modifications & Custom Work
http://www.ampshop.co.nz

AmpShop
CustomAudioThingz

Post by AmpShop »

P.S. The Ledge is wearing Armani.
THE AMP SHOP LTD
Boutique Amplifiers, Guitars & Effects
Repairs, Modifications & Custom Work
http://www.ampshop.co.nz

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID THOUGH I DIDN'T READ IT.

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

I thought the song was called "I Still Haven't Found (What I'm Looking For)"... clearly not ready to be in a world class U2 tribute band if you can't get the song names straight.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

twistedthoughts
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 7 times

Post by twistedthoughts »

Wow this dude must be REAL bored.

Guess he's finally mastered that tricky bass line in With Or Without You.

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Kiwi, I just thought of another reason to avoid Whangarei.
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

meh, locking, hes not coming back the boring old bugger. come on davey, a bit more of your wit and wisdom you cnut.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Vorbis wrote:Kiwi, I just thought of another reason to avoid Whangarei.
inbred banjo players? isn't that where the beast of blenheim is going to live?

Vorbis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Vorbis »

Lock FFS.
She told me baby when you race today just take along my love with you, and if ya knew how much I love you baby, nothin' could go wrong with you.

philbit
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by philbit »

sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1210 times
Been liked: 1401 times

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Achtung!

Baby
Tube amp and guitar tones straight from 1958… amazing how believable the sounds were back then, even without the modellers...