Old Farts only....

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

phoenixash
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Old Farts only....

Post by phoenixash »

Vince wrote:
phoenixash wrote:Sorry Vince I will keep you in mind if something else comes along.
Cheers, dude, but I've been in a new band for a few weeks anyway. Best of luck. :thumbup:
Awesome mate all the best with yours also.

phoenixash
Stagg
Stagg

Re: Old Farts only....

Post by phoenixash »

Just an Update on how this new bands coming along, rehearsal has been going great, and I have landed a band of comedians all are extremely funny in their own ways, our drummer Al is a nutter always a good thing, Our first gig will be in a very small bar The Bedrock Sports bar 15 Waterloo Road, Lower Hutt on Saturday 11 May, not sure what time yet will update, for those of you who would like to see a bunch of older bastards strut their thing, cramming 40 or so songs into my pea brain has been difficult after a very long hiatus and I mean long 15 years probably as old as a lot of you in this forum, so I will be rusty and may have an extreme panicked look on my face but I am looking forward to the magic feeling you get when playing with a bunch of cool guys, so for those in Welly who would like to come pop in and say high I'll be the one with the black Tele, we will be playing a bunch of covers and a few original tunes, I have even started a facebook page for us http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleight-O ... 4866336760 and we need some people to like us so if you could be so kind to.
over n out Paul.

Our Rehearsal room behind guitarist Al's garage pretty cool with PA lots of cool gats to look at internet and sound a great man cave I'm very envious.