who wants to collaborate?

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 93 times

who wants to collaborate?

Post by Kloppsta »

evening team,

so I finally managed to pull my audio interface out of storage over the weekend and get it all hooked up and ready to record!

I am no good with creating good sounding drum tracks in a DAW but can happily accept pre-recorded tracks (drums, bass, keys etc) in WAV or MP3 format and record over them.

I would love to jam some guitar (rhythm or lead) on other peoples tunes if anyone feels like collaborating! style is pretty open....willing to have a crack at anything from downtuned brootz to ambient soundscapes / film score type stuff or just good old rock / pop....whatevs!

anyone keen?! :)
Little by little, by hook or by crook

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Re: who wants to collaborate?

Post by alanp »

Might strum out some basic chords next weekend... been thinking about it for awhile. It'll be VERY basic open chords, whether there's an actual chord progression I dunno. I have a new audio interface I really need to thrash out a bit more too :)
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Kloppsta »

sweet as! keen to give anything a go! I reckon drop box will be the easiest way to transfer files if they are large WAV files. hit me up once you have something down! :)
Little by little, by hook or by crook

mike
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by mike »

Hi there Kloppstra.

If you look at the end of this message, you'll see bandcamp and soundcloud links to a gradual collation of songs and the odd instrumental I've written for the public eye. There is really quite a diverse range of styles there which cover the period since 1982 - most of my adult life - so you'll have to listen to practically everything to get some idea of what I am talking about.

If you see anything there that makes you feel like jamming just let me know and I'll send something your way to jam on.

I've also been working on putting my wife's poetry to music but finding that quite difficult in general - so far only two out of hundreds - neither of which has made it up to the internet. (To be clear, "I Want to be a Good Girl", on bandcamp, which is more of a Zappa-esque/punk sonic social comedic satire, is not one of those poems though Ina does provide vocals).

Please let me know by PM if you see either of these avenues as an interesting direction for musical collaboration. I would be interest to hear your constructive opinions.

Cheers

Mike