wellington lead guitarist and cubase/reason composers wanted

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

reinhardt
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

wellington lead guitarist and cubase/reason composers wanted

Post by reinhardt »

Hola!

We are currently wanting to form a band inspired by Smashing Pumpkins, Kasabian, Pixies, Placebo, Interpol, The Dears.....

We consist of a Vocalist, bassist/gat/cubase music composer, bassist/gat player/ reason music composer and keys/Acoustic gat/cubase music composer and are looking to forma band with huge vibrant mod rock sound with variation and melody.....

If you can improvise and contribute, music-wise and want to be a part of something different to other NZ bands then txt me on 02102315253

Timi
Gibson

Post by Timi »

Sounds cool, unless its gonna be heavily programmed.......

I would be tempted to offer help, but looks like theres enough bass players.

reinhardt

Timi!

Post by reinhardt »

Hi!

Well! Although we have three people who can program music on the whole the music needs to be authentic as I don't want to produce heavily artificial music.....Your welcome to come for a jam the next time we jam at my place in Aro St.....

The band is in the process of just getting together at the moment and so far I definitely have a great music programmer for all the synth and background sounds who happens to be a good improviser with the gat and also have another good bass player who happens to know how to use Cubase.....

At the moment who knows if the band is going to remain with the currrent members. Anything could happen because at the moment we are deciding which day(s) are best for jamming/practising.....

Your welcome to come and play because if you are a reliable bass/gat player who can improvise and pick up and create original appealing riffs then you'd be a valuable addition...Anyone who's anyone is welcome!

Cheers!

Timi
Gibson

Post by Timi »

I can also play a bit of guitar and am pretty handy on Pro Tools.

You got any clips you could post?