Moderator: Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3991 times

hehe, had to post another...

Post by Bg »

I love this POD XT, messing around and found a nice tone for coming back to life. I must do some work today, I must do some work.... I must.. oh bugger it.

And the backing track is midi (would you believe it....)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

MaloS
Stagg
Stagg

Post by MaloS »

pretty...relaxing...

gregtarr
I am Marshall, hear me roar!

Post by gregtarr »

Nice!
It's been such a long time since tone clips. I think we need them more often.
"I told you, pedals sound twice as good when they're stacked on top of other pedals" - Mike Einziger

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Another goodie 8) Seriously nice tone on these mate.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

yeah, most of its in the fingers *cough* and the POD of course ;) its a lot more transparent than the original - though I have found a patch that makes a strat sound pretty much like BB Kings Lucille! I think I need to learn some new tunes too...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

You're loving that tokai, aren't you? 8) My guitar teacher (many moons ago now :? ) had a Sunburst Tokai strat. I recall it being rather nice to play - and definitely remember the beautiful sound it made - rather like this clip in fact 8)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

yep, its got the vibe :) finished my work for the night, so its time to have a few hours on it :)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Always a good thing 8) I was late for work yesterday because I foolishly picked up the guitar to have a play (just a quick one, honest! :P ) with only half an hour to go till I needed to leave home...

... oops ;)

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

lol yeah... still I was in bed by 3am ;)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:lol: hehe - yeah: "maybe just a little longer...." ...an hour goes by .... " just one more song, then I'm definitely off to bed" .... two hours go by.... "Just have to nail that one lick, then I really will go to bed" ....the sun starts coming up .... ;)

= a good night 8)

Here be bloggins