Moderator: Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3991 times

Post by Bg »

it sounds exactly like that through my real amp :P
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:lol: It's a bloody great sound, matey. And it does sound very much like the record 8)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

really impressed with the XT - its twiddletastic! Its serious modelling when you get to choose what type of speaker mic and where to place it...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:shock: seriously??!?! That's pretty intense.
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

oh yes... there's pages and pages of stuff to twiddle with :) and they've released two new amp packs and an effects pack to download... one of them is a hair metal pack ;)