Drown in my own tears

Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

cerealkiller
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Drown in my own tears

Post by cerealkiller »

First heard the song from the soundtrack of the movie about Ray Charles and thanks to youtube I discovered a stunning version by Jeff Beck. (love both of them very much :) so after many hour of listening and tryin to work out the song
this is my attempt to play this song. I made the backing track as well as I couldn't find any on internet. If you are interested to have a jam just let me know your email :)
Cheers for listening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuF1WYTo41E

opsguy
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 94 times

Re: Drown in my own tears

Post by opsguy »

Good stuff!!...very cool...I like it a lot 8) 8)

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

Very sweet rob :) I've got a great version by Sam Brown from a Jools Holland show, she's still got a great voice and it nearly reduces me to tears :D Might have to give this one a go myself :D
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

bluesbass
Gibson

Post by bluesbass »

Are we talking about the same song that Lulu does a stonking version of at the end of the Red, White and Blues DVD, BG?
Check that version out... it's bloody good too.
The opinions expressed in the post above may differ from the opinions expressed by other people with different opinions.

cerealkiller
Squier

Post by cerealkiller »

opsguy wrote:Good stuff!!...very cool...I like it a lot 8) 8)
hi thanks for listening! check this one out too

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=reuK2msTz ... re=related

cerealkiller
Squier

Post by cerealkiller »

bluesgeek wrote:Very sweet rob :) I've got a great version by Sam Brown from a Jools Holland show, she's still got a great voice and it nearly reduces me to tears :D Might have to give this one a go myself :D
hi bg thanks man cool i will look it up now : ) happy 09! just got back from my trip up north
i will put the backing on net soon

cerealkiller
Squier

Post by cerealkiller »

bluesbass wrote:Are we talking about the same song that Lulu does a stonking version of at the end of the Red, White and Blues DVD, BG?
Check that version out... it's bloody good too.
oh cool thanks i will look it up. it's great to discover music and artist this way ! awesome man
there was also a version of " cry me a river " with jeff beck and lulu floatin in youtube. very nice too :)